Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013

Why You Shouldn't Exfoilate Everyday?

              
www.elemis.com
                         A lot of people have debated on this topic. Some say you need to exfoliate your skin everyday in order to keep it fresh and clean and free from dead skin. Others say dead skin can come off even if you do not exfoliate daily and that exfoliating strips your body of its natural moisture. 
                    Exfoliating in my opinion should be dona at least three times a week especially if you play sports. Why? I experienced not scrubbing for days and I felt icky. I mean to think of all the sweat, dirt and grime that stuck on me. I felt nauseous. The once a week rule do not seem to apply to me. Learn to know what the limitations of your skin are. Try to adapt to it so that you can have a better skin care regime. Do what you feel comfortable with but also look for tips from online sources and your dermatologist.
thebeautydepartment.com
                                      
                  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento