Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013

Review on Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil

                  I bought this eyeliner for my play last year (late post). This was the first eyeliner I saw that didn't need to use a sharpener. You turn the head of the pencil to get a bit of the product out. This product had a lot of misses and here's why:

CONS:
*The product melted when I left it in my humid room. It was horrible because half of the eyeliner melted off.
*The eyeliner smudges easily after you wet it and eventually it fades (so much for waterproof).
*The head of the container turned easily especially if you forgot to leave the cap off so the product goes out and it breaks in my kit.

Pros:
*The tint was okay.
*The price was affordable.

iamfoodeater.blogspot.com
beauty-junkie.net
                       
Note: I will not buy this product in the near future but you should try it. It may have a different outcome for you :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento