Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013

Review on Etude House Wonder Pore Toner

kpopheaven.com



                   Etude House's Wonder Pore Toner is one of their bestsellers. I lot of people raved about this product's effectiveness so I decided to try it. I wanted to lessen the size of the pores on my face especially my nose. Th nose strips left my nose pores looking bigger than usual (nooooo!). It looks horrible! I hope this product can be the answer to my enlarged pores.

Pros: 
*The product has a watery consistency and when I put it on my face it doesn't feel heavy.
*The container of the product is cute.
*The oil on face decreased a bit.
*I had less pimples after using the product.

Cons:
*There is a scent of alcohol in the product.
*The product tended to dry my face a bit after continuous use(daily).
 
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento