Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

Review on Glam Works Nose Pore Strips (Charcoal)

gerilen.wordpress.com


                          

               It's weird when I see blackheads and whiteheads on my nose. They look gross so I find products that help get rid of them. I'm self conscious when it comes to my outer appearance. I try to stay as clean as possible (sometimes very hard to do). So I tries using pore strips to help me get rid of them. One of the nose pore strips I use is the Glam Works Nose Pore Strips in Charcoal

Pros:
*80% of my whiteheads and blackheads were removed.
*My nose felt smooth after using it.
*Th price of the product is cheap.

Cons:
*After using the product for the first time my nose itched a bit.
*It didn't extract all of my whiteheads and blackheads.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento