Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013

Review on Yoko Milk Salt Scrub

                This product was introduced to me by my cousin. She told me this product helped in giving her smooth skin and after trying this for myself she indeed was right. It felt like my skin was that of a baby's. It was so soft and smooth and it felt nice to touch it. The product can last you a long time (do not exfoliate your skin daily).
rabimakeupglitz.blogspot.com
Pros:
*Gave me soft and soft skin.
*Took most of my dead skin.
*The smell is divine (milk and vanilla scent).
*The texture  of the product is just right (the size of the grains are like that of iodized salt).
*The price is affordable.

Cons:
*If you have a wound you should not apply this product on because it will sting.
*The zipper of the product (like that of Ziploc's) does not work. The grains stick to it so it's useless because you can't close the container.
*I haven't seen the whitening effect yet (been using the product on and off since July).                                        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento