Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

Review on Etude House AC Clinic Daily Acne Foam Cleanser


 

          The changing weather condition, stress, etc. seemed to take  a toll on my skin. Pimples were resurfacing everywhere. My face wasn't clear anymore and I hated that. After the pimples were the dark spots. It was horrible and I had to find a way to get rid of them. So me and my mom checked if Etude House had a product for me and thank the gods they had! I wanted to try their set which had the AC Clinic Facial Foam Cleanser and the AC Clinic red Spot Balm(next post).

www.cnccanada.com
 Pros:
*It dried out my pimples after two uses. 
*It has a clean scent.
*The cleanser easily lathers.
*The packaging assures you that the product is effective.
*It made my face less oily.
*The price of the set is reasonable.

Cons:
*After the second day of using this product my face began to feel a bit dry.
*The product was a bit strong.
*Not suitable to be used as a daily cleanser if you have dry skin or if you're not acne-prone.

FINAL STATEMENT:
     -Beware those who have ultra dry skin because this product will become your worst enemy(literally). It made my skin dry and it was not a good sight. It can be used when you have your red days or when your hormones are shooting up like crazy because it does its job well in eliminating pimples. But try the product. It may have a different effect on your face. Good luck!

 


                        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento