Miyerkules, Marso 19, 2014

Review on Maybelline Crayon Liner

     

Crayon Liner
cosmetix.com

 



I bought this eyeliner two weeks ago for an event in school where some of us were required to use eyeliner. I didn't try this eyeliner before buying it because I was in a hurry to leave the mall. All I did was ask the sales lady of the Maybelline counter if they had a pencil eyeliner. She handed it to me and I paid for it without testing the product on my hand. So on to the product...
 
What the product promises to buyers:
*waterproof
*smudgeproof
*long-lasting
*blendable
theprojectawesome.net
 
 
Pros:
*It has a cap on for hygienic purposes.
*The product is cheap. (149php)
*The color payoff is great. (very black)
*Very blendable.
 
Cons:
*It is not long-lasing, smudgeproof or even waterproof on my lids.
*It transfers easily when I use it on my upper lids. (I have asian eyes)
*The product does not set well when I apply it on my waterline. It tends to give me raccoon eyes.
*The pencil eyeliner is quite short and does not have enough product like other pencil eyeliners in the market.
 
Overall: I do not recommend that you buy this but if you want to you could test it if it has a different outcome for you but based on my experience I will not repurchase in the near future unless they change their formulation for this product.
 
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento