Huwebes, Marso 27, 2014

New Mixture That I Use for My Dry Scalp and Hair

                                                



    Lately my scalp and my hair has been acting up due to the humidity and high temperature here in my country and the fact that summer is already here. I've been browsing through a lot of beauty blogs that offer hair care stuff using the items found in your garden or your cup boards. So, after all the "researching" that I've been doing I found a new hair/scalp mixture that will help with my dry/frizzy scalp and hair. On to the mixture:

Ingredients:
*Aloe Vera
*Honey (Raw Honey to be exact)
*Sesame Oil

Procedure:
*For my hair length I put in a blender the gel of my aloe vera plant. I usually use 3-4 leaves of it because I want my mixture to have a kick of the aloe vera goodness.
*After putting the gel in the blender I put 2 tbsp. of raw honey and 1 tbsp. of sesame oil.
*I blend the mixture until it turns runny.
*Then, I put it on my scalp and slowly work it to the strand of my hair until I reach the tips.
*I leave the mixture on for about 30 min.-1 hour and wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner.
*You're finished!

Side notes:
*If you do not have sesame oil try using olive oil.
*If your hair is short or very long (I have medium length hair) try changing the quantities of the ingredients so that it will suit the length of your hair.
*Keep in mind that if you have any allergic reactions to one or more of the ingredients listed do not by any means use this on your head. 

www.healthyfoodhouse.com 
                                                              

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento