Martes, Agosto 6, 2013

Review on Purederm Age Defying Cleansing Tissues

                  
Picture from ph.makeupandbeauty.com
            I use this product only for removing my make-up every time we have plays at school (my school holds annual plays so make-up is a must if you're acting on stage). The first time I used this product it removed most of my make-up so i knew that it worked well (I use waterproof make-up when I perform so these wipes are a must). I use other make-up removal wiped but this is one of my most loved make-up removal wipes.

Pros:
*Didn't cause any breakouts for me
*Has natural ingredients in it
*Has age defying properties
*It gives you a soft and clean feel after you use it
*Removes make-up very well

Cons:
*Not suitable for very young users like 13 and below
*Some people might allergic reactions because of the natural ingredients that are used
*Some people might have breakouts after using it



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento