Lunes, Agosto 19, 2013

Review on Etude House BB Cream (Bright Fit)

       I bought my Bright Fit BB Cream in shade no. 2 nine months ago for play use. In our school we have our annual plays so it is required for all actors and actresses to wear make-up. While looking for the perfect foundation I found this and I loved it. It's lighter than foundation and it easily blends with my skin. It has four shades all in all and a tube of the product can last you a very long time.

                              

         

Pros:
*Lasts you for a very long time
*Has SPF 30 PA++
*Has whitening and anti-wrinkle properties
*Does not have a very strong smell
*Great coverage
*Has a hygienic pump

Cons:
*If you apply too much it turns a bit cakey
*Might seem a bit sticky for some people

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento