Linggo, Abril 20, 2014

Review on Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wash

       I wanted to change my facial wash which was the Neutrogena Mild Facial Cleanser because it was a bit drying for me. I decided to go all natural this time so I decided to use the Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wash because of the many positive reviews about it online. So, on with the review.



/\/\Packaging/\/\

/\/\Stuff about the product (Ingredients, How to Use, etc.)/\/\

/\What the product looks like(clear) and its consistency(liquidy)/\



Pros:

*Does not dry out my skin.
*Has all natural ingredients (no parabens and other toxic substances).
*Great for people with sensitive skin (as long as your not allergic to any of the ingredients).
*Cheap (only 199.75 php for 200 ml).
*The consistency is very liquidy (runny).

Cons:
*Only available on Human Nature shops or retailers.
*Not for people who do not like runny/ liquidy cleansers.
*Can't remove makeup properly.
*Does not foam.
*The packaging needs a revamp (too plain for me).
*Not for people who are allergic to the ingredients.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento